Many law firms refer their personal injury cases to Stillman & Friedland Attorneys
- Other law firms who are highly competent in their own preferred areas of practice, may handle few if any personal injury cases. They refer their personal injury cases to Stillman & Friedland because we focus almost all our attention on the area of personal injury, and will give the client the best opportunity for a full and fair settlement or trial verdict.
- Law firms who are located and practice in States other than Tennessee must usually select a Tennessee co-counsel to pursue a case whose natural venue is in Tennessee. They seek a highly experienced personal injury law firm in Tennessee, to give their client the best opportunity for a full and fair recovery of damages.
- Discerning and successful attorneys associate Stillman & Friedland to meet their needs in TN workers compensation and personal injury cases.
To refer a case to Stillman & Friedland, call (615) 244-2111 or 800-967-2246.
Or click here to send an email.
Why Should You Entrust Us With Your Referrals?
During difficult times after an accident and injuries, we understand how difficult it can be to come to town and meet in our office.
That’s why we use every means available to make it easy to assist our clients.
We are here to serve anytime — by fax, phone, email, or personal appointment in our office.
Stillman and Friedland will answer questions, provide important information that clients may not know about — all at no cost to them!
CALL OR EMAIL NOW AND SEE THAT WE ARE HERE TO SERVE.
BECAUSE WE REALLY DO CARE! IT IS WHO WE ARE!!
- Understanding Blind Spots: Safety for All Vehicles
September 18, 2023
- The Dangers of Large Trucks on Nashville Roads
September 8, 2023
- Navigating Post-Truck Accidents in Nashville: How to Deal with Them
September 1, 2023
- Damages You Can Claim After a Car Accident in Nashville
August 15, 2023